Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for my podcast show, titled 'Jim's Child Of The '60s'. I play an eclectic mix of many '60s genres including rock, pop, punk, garage, and the occasional country song as well. You will hear songs that you do not normally get to hear on mainstream oldies shows. I enjoy all feed back, and love to share all the great music from the '60s. (You can find archived episodes at this link-http://jmwitty.podomatic.com)
12 comments:
I've missed your show, but I didn't realize health issues were what was keeping you away. Welcome back, and I look forward to hearing more from you!
Jim, When Are You Coming Back. Your Listeners Are Waiting.......Johnny(Montreal)
Jim Were Into May 2013...Is Your Programme Coming Back Ever.....I Keep Hoping One Day I'll Check Your Site And You'll Be Back....Good iLuck....Johnny (Montreal)
Jim Were Into June 27 2013....Where Is Your Show....Is It Over....Johnny(MONTREAL)
Look Like I'm The Only One To Post Comments.....Along With Roadrunner Twice.....It's Now July....Oh Well....Johnny(Montreal)
Hi folks..Yes, I am still planning on making new episodes. This year has been a hard one, hectic and full of nothing but struggle.
That said, I am glad there are still people looking forward to my show. Once I a few thinsg sorted out, i will resume.
Jim
It will be great to hear your shows again when the time is right for you. Take care until then.
Lester ( Bristol UK. )
Jim Were Into Oct 4 2013...When Are You Coming Back...I'm Tired Of Listening To Returns..How Many Times Can I Play Them...Your Listener Right Next Door Montreal(Canada) Johnny
Hi Jim, Hope Your Getting Better.....It's Dec 7 2013......Still Waiting For Your Show's Return.......Johnny (Montreal)
Hi Jim, Well It's Almost Christmas 2013...It's Now One Year Since I Saw New Shows, Hope Your Getting Better...Who Knows When You'll Return. Only You Know.....Good Luck Johnny(Montreal)
Hi Jim, Sorry I Meant Two Years Since I Heard You New Shows.....Johnny (Montreal)
Happy New Year Jim, Still Waiting For The Return Of Your Show.....Johnny(Montreal)
Post a Comment