Sunday, February 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for my podcast show, titled 'Jim's Child Of The '60s'. I play an eclectic mix of many '60s genres including rock, pop, punk, garage, and the occasional country song as well. You will hear songs that you do not normally get to hear on mainstream oldies shows. I enjoy all feed back, and love to share all the great music from the '60s. (You can find archived episodes at this link-http://jmwitty.podomatic.com)
4 comments:
Well At Least You Told us, I Have All Older Shows I Can Play Back....That's Two Shows Gone I Use To Listen To On Your Page, Are You Gonna Keep Your Web Page On.....Keep Well And Good Luck With Your Health,Maybe One Day You Might Return, Until Then Goodbye From Some Listeners From Montreal.......Johnny,Gaetan,Marco,Mario.Gino.Jack,Mary,Heather,Therese,Lina, Lucette,Claire Anne......
Thanks Johnny, I do humbly appreciate your kind comments. It was due to listeners like yourself, that I enjoyed doing my show so much. Thanks to the others listeners you mentioned..it makes me feel good knowing that my show was enjoyed.
Jim:)
Maybe One Day You'll Return....Like The Beatles Say It's A Long And Winding Road........Johnny(Montreal)
If anyone has episodes #81 and #167, would you please share them with me. I cannot find them, ans I would appreciate copies,please.
contact me at
jwitty@sympatico.ca
Post a Comment