Without further delay, I hope that you are ready for this week's episode. More great music as always..... If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca
*Download Link*
Multiupload
http://www.multiupload.com/ZUUUJAT50F
The names of the performers that are features in this week's show, may be found within the comment section of this page.
(Just copy and paste the link above into the address bar of your search engine.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
The Staccatos, The Thunderbirds, The A-Cads, The Zombies, Johnny Rivers, Graham Gouldman, Del Shannon, The Sound System, David Van Ronk & The Hudson Dusters, The Knaves, and Heads Of The Family.
Do I have to install the plugin to hear the post?
I do not understand why there is a message to 'install a plug-in'. I did not require it before, and I have not added anything to require a plug-in. As far as I know, there should NOT be a plug-in required.
Jim
You should NOT have to install a plug-in folks. Disregard the plug-in requirement.
Jim
I am dealing with some personal issues right now, and do not have time or energy to make any new shows. I will not be gone for good, just a bit of time to recuperate.
Jim
Is Everything Ok With You...Feb 24Th Is The Last Time I Heard From Your Show.....Here In Montreal Were Waiting...For The Next Show Of Jim Child Of The 60s.....Johnny From Montreal....
Hi, Jim I Hope Everything Is Ok. Just To Tell You Ready Steady a Go Go Finish His Show Also In Feb And Has Never Come Back....I Hope This Will Not Be The Case....It Would Be A Shame To Lose Such A Good Show....Thanks Jim Johnny From Montreal Canada.
Post a Comment