Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Episode # 140 Now Posted!!!

I hope that your ears are perked to hear some more great music. It's a shame that they had to starve for a week, but now they can enjoy another batch of songs. In this episode, you will hear from: Barry Young, Peter & Gordon, The In Crowd, The Grass Roots, The Jayhawkers, The Clique, Kiki Dee, Five Day Week Straw People, The Ides, Jefferson Airplane, and a live BBC recording from Marianne Faithful. If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Links*

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?uwllzihdkzm

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOP0DXIX

Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/633915139f67c0cc/


(Just copy and paste the link of your choice into the address bar of your search engine)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always good tunes Jim. Peter and Gordon were a little too pop to be considered "cool" back in the day but I've enjoyed them more and more since regardless of if they're cool or not. Keep up the good work,

Dave

jimmark66 said...

Thanks Dave....being from a different generation, I can appreciate them (Peter & Gordon) more
I would guess.