Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Friday, August 7, 2009

Episode # 141 Now Posted-Special Edition

This week's show features an interview that I conducted with Tommy James! This interview features Tommy talking about his beginnings, his songs, and some of his recent projects. This episode is like a mini-documentary on the career of Tommy James & The Shondells. I hope you enjoy the music as well as Tommy's memories. (This episode is about 1 Hour and 40 Minutes) If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Links*

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?o0nc1vdwj3j

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ADTCNIE9

Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/637269254a6a3f05/


(Just copy and paste the link of your choice into the address bar of your search engine)


Tommy James' website is located here http://www.tommyjames.com/

2 comments:

Ron said...

Jim,

The Tommy James interview is awesome!! Tommy sure has some amazing stories to tell. And what a really nice guy to take time. Like you, I'm even more of a fan now!

I wish him well in his upcoming releases, book, and movie!!

jimmark66 said...

Thanks Ron...it was a fun interview to do and work on!

Jim