Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Episode #201 Now Posted!!!

Yes, I have resumed making my show, and I thank you all for your patience. Once again, I will feature some great songs from some great artists. It's been a hectic past few months, but I look forward to sharing a lot more great music with you.
If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

Multiupload

*Download Link*

http://www.multiupload.com/S421W9W92R

Just copy and paste the download address above into the address bar of your search engine. (As always, the names of the performers for each episode may be found in the comment section.)

2 comments:

jimmark66 said...

The Seagulls, The Paramounts, The Stockingtops, The Hollies, The Cyrkle, Dee & The Yeomen, Teddy neely, Yankee Dollar, Travis Pike's Tea Party, The Doors, and Sammy Davis Jr.

Magnetic Island Artist Edward Blum. said...

Count me in had me with the cool bus. like music and fashon as well.