Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Thursday, December 2, 2010

200TH Episode Show!!!!

Yes, it is my 200th episode!!! To celebrate, I will be playing 14 songs that you have heard of, but not these particular versions. I would like to thank all of my terrific listeners, for allowing me to share all this great music the past few years! It's a pleasure to make this show weekly, and I am sure you will enjoy this anniversary show as well. If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Link*

Multiupload

http://www.multiupload.com/DWPH1WGSAN

(The names of the performers appearing in the show mya be found in the comment section below this entry)

9 comments:

jimmark66 said...

Gloria Jones, Sammy Ambrose, Goldie & The Gingerbreads, Earl Jean, The Exciters, Bessie Banks, The Little Darlings, Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs, Barry McGuire, The Avantis, Lemme B. Good, Sir Mack Rice, The Pineapple Heard, and The Wildv Ones.

Paul said...

Congrats Jim! I always love hearing some good music that I never even knew existed.

jimmark66 said...

Thanks Paul, I am glad you enjoyed the show.

Jim

Psy Guy said...

Thanks Jim. Some good names on that list!

Ron said...

Terrific job on Show #200, Jim! What a great set of "first runs" for these hits!

Now, we just need to search for Countdown Girl...

Roadrunner Twice said...

Congratulations on your 200th show. What a fantastic way to share this great music. I know it's a labor of love, but thanks for sharing your music with us.

jimmark66 said...

Thanks, and I am glad you enjoyed this episode. It is fun to make the show,m and share the music as well. It's always great to hear from my listeners.

Jim

youngdog said...

Super stuff Jim, thanks very much! It was really good to hear the original of 'I'm Into Something Good' again - it must be 46 years since the last time! I always felt it a shame that this wasn't a hit in the UK and I believe it did all the hard work and laid the ground for the Herman's Hermits cover, which WAS a hit - little justice in this world sometimes!

radioguy said...

Have Always Enjoyed Your Shows...Keep On Doing What Your Doing......John From Montreal que Canada...