Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Friday, November 14, 2008

Episode # 105 Now Posted!!!!

If you're under the weather, and need some interesting music to pick your spirits up, or if you simply enjoy '60s music, you'll enjoy this episode. In this episode, you will hear from: Thursday's Children, One, The 13th Power, Les Lutins, Peter Fonda, Split Level, Popcorn Blizzard, Simon & Garfunkel, The Swampseeds, The Penthouse 5, and the Jetliners. If you have any requests or comments, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Links*

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?gyttio5wmmz

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GUMLJN0S

Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5129265225e8d3bd/

(Just copy and paste one of the download links above into the address bar of your search engine)

4 comments:

Casey said...

Another great show, Jim! I particularly loved The Split Level (sounding sort of like Ultimate Spinach or The Ashes) and that very bizarre Swampseeds that was actually a sort-of hit!

BTW did you know you had previously included One's "Hey Taxi" on episode #62? Great song!!

jimmark66 said...

Thanks callmekc...I wondered if I had played the Hey Taxi song before...I have a list written down in notebooks of songs for each show. I scan them to check and see if I had played them before. I thought I might have played it before, but wasn't sure. Oh well, it happens. It's hard sometimes when I have played a song and to check back. Some songs stick out, some do not. I'll have to make sure I check more closely next time.

Jim :)

Casey said...

Hey, no worries, Jim. The song is great, and near impossible to find, so I welcome any chance I get to hear it!! So it just goes to show: sometimes it pays to not check so closely. :)

jimmark66 said...

I already have episode # 106 done as of yesterday, and am working on the song list for # 107....

Jim