If searching through your present music collection leaves you bored, then a listen to some great seldom heard '60s songs in my show should wake you up. I feature great B-sides, album tracks, live cuts, and rarities as well. In this episode, you will hear from: Justin Hayward, Shirley Nair (a request from a listener), The Trolls, Buck Owens, a duet from Merle Haggard & Bonnie Owens, The Appletree Theater, Hedgehoppers Anonymous, The Outcasts, Papa Bear's Medicine Show, Pandora's Box, and a unique alternate from the Royal Guardsmen. If you have any requests or comments, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca
*Download Links*
MediaFire
http://www.mediafire.com/?gmwmhuygn42
Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KGUGNLW4
Zshare
http://www.zshare.net/audio/51606752566c81f2/
(Just copy and paste one of the download links above into the address bar of your search engine)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for including my Shirley Nair request, Jim! An all-time favorite of mine. The Justin Hayward opener was great, too, and always good to hear rare 60s country tunes.
You're welcome kc. Thanks for listening to the show. I enjoyed the Shirley Nair song. I am a big fan of '60s country music and love playing it on my show.
Jim
Post a Comment