Welcome to another great episode that features songs that are not normally featured on mainstream radio. Here, you will get to listen to groups and songs that I would bet you have never heard of. In this episode, you will hear from: Douglas Rankine & The Secrets, Jenny & The Statesiders, The Midnight Angels, Heinz & The Wild Boys, Terry Knight & The Pack, Herman's Hermits, The Left Banke, David, The Yo Yo's, The Perpetual Spirit of Turpentine, and Dave Ray. If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca
*Download Links*
Rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/154551789/Jim_s_Child_Of_The__60s___101__edited_.mp3.html
Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=898YFK1Y
Zshare
Site not working presently-sorry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Episode 101:
Jim,
Great Episode as always.
Double Naughty Spy, ha ha…that made me laugh.
Now I’m going to make like Eddie Shack and skate outa here because I have this strange urge to go watch a Clint Eastwood western
Keep ‘em coming.
Bunks
Thanks Richard...I am glad you enjoyed the Eddie Shack song, and there's always time for a Clint Eastwood western:)
Jim
Post a Comment