Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Friday, October 10, 2008

100th Episode!!!! Now Posted!!!

Yes, it is the milestone 100th episode of Jim's Child of The '60s!!!! In celebration, this episode will be about an hour long, with great songs from the past 100 shows. It has been a great source of fun and enjoyment for me to make this great show. In this special 100th episode, you will hear songs that have been requested by listeners, and with a few personal favourites of mine as well. Also, I will be giving away a best of The Easybeats cd, and be playing some favourites of your as well. Some of the artists appearing in today's show are: Plato & The Philosophers, The Amen, The Lykes Of Us, The Dave Clark Five, The Kidds, The Es Shades, and many others. So sit back and enjoy some great songs from past shows, and thanks to all of my great listeners who have really made my show so great for me. I look forward to at least another 100 episodes of great obscure '60s music!!!You may write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Links*

Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/152467705/Jim_s_Child_Of_The__60s___100.mp3.html

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NU8EKD6C

Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/20295795c92bf02a/

(Just copy and paste one of the download links above into the address bar of your search engine)

1 comment:

Casey said...

I finally caught up with this one, Jim, and I loved it! BTW where was the interview snippet with you from? I would have loved to hear the whole thing. Did you include it on another show I haven't yet listened to yet (I'm still playing catch up)?