Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Episode #203 Now Posted!!!!

7,6,5,4,3,2,1!! The countdown means that another weeks has passed, and it's time to post another episode. If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

Multiupload

*Download Link*

http://www.multiupload.com/EWK2I50B79

Just copy and paste the link above into the address bar of your search engine.

(the names of the performers for each episode, may be found in the comment section).

2 comments:

jimmark66 said...

King Richard's Fleugal Knights, Two Much, Fourgathering, The Scoundrels, Three's A Crowd, Chip Taylor, The Merry-Go-Round, Crystal Rain, The Moonrakers, Giant Crab, and thanks to a listener, the Dave Clark Five.

Richard Bunky Bell said...

Great episode as always.
About It's Psych Forum.
About half of the names listed as member have unactivated accounts. I'm one of them. Despite begging Jon via e-mail for almost 6 months to activate my account I've gotten no response. I've given up on it.