Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Episode #196 Now Posted!!!

The weekend is almost here, and if you've needed a good pick me up, then music is the prefect answer. Enjoy another terrific episode of my show! If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Link*


Multiupload


http://www.multiupload.com/LNL5I7OCKT


The names of the performers that appear in each show, may be found below in the comment section.

(Just copy and paste the download link into the address bar of your search engine)

2 comments:

jimmark66 said...

Mock Duck, The Grass Roots, The Everly Brothers, Bo Diddley, Bill Plummer & The Cosmic Brotherhood, Francoise Hardy, The Eternal Triangle, Derby Hatville, David Hemmings, The Third Bardo, and The 13th Floor Elevators.

Ron said...

I appreciate the opportunity to help Jim! Sound edits can take time as I'm sure you know, and I'm learning faster techniques every day. But when you love the music, it's pure fun!

I'm so glad you included Susan's song in your show!