Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Episode #191 Now Posted!!!!

When I find that I am not in such great spirits, or in need of a pick up, I turn to music. I find it relaxes, soothes, entertains, and helps one relate to the world. If you simply enjoy music for what it is, then I am sure you will enjoy the music in this episode(and others)

If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Link*

Multiupload

http://www.multiupload.com/XMOD4W7FY9

(Just copy and paste the download link into the address bar of your search engine)

---The names of the performers in this episode, may be found in the comment section below this posting---

1 comment:

jimmark66 said...

Dolly Parton, The Mopptops, The Lost, Don Crawford, Gentle Soul, The Ballroom, Blades of Grass, The Wrest, Shocking Blue, Crazy Elephant, and The Rolling Stones (Goodbye Girl)