Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Friday, March 26, 2010

Episode #172 Now Posted!!!!

It's been a hectic week, but I hope you enjoy this week's episode. In this episode, you will hear from: Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, The Basic Things, The Skins, The Victors, The Browns, Conway Twitty, Hearts and Flowers, The Remo Four, Janis Joplin, Cream, and finally, Lee Hazelwood to close out the show. If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

Important !!!(My blog has received a complaint(s), and I am not sure how much longer I will be able to post on this site. Until that time, I will keep posting here until further notice. Thanks for your support..I appreciate it)

*Download Links*

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?tgwqnhznn2m

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5GUP0A6S

Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/74185068cb71777d/

(Just copy and paste the link of your choice into the address bar of your search engine)


No comments: