This is a homemade documentary that I made from various interviews, sound bytes, and out takes that I have gathered through the past few years. It deals with the year 1963 in the Beatles' lives. It is like my Beatles 1966 Documentary, that I posted in Oct 2008. This mini-rockumentary is quite long, as it comes in at 1 Hour and 40 Minutes!!! So, if you are a Beatles fan, I am sure you will enjoy it. If you are a casual listener to the sixties music scene, it will give you some insight into the hectic lives that Beatles lived during this year. If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca
*Download Links*
Mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/?2olmn5munw5
Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D9C3UXRH
Zshare
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6837735410d6aee3/
(Just copy and paste the link of your choice into the address bar of your search engine)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great in-depth look at the Beatles in '63! Those offstage, unscripted moments give rare insight into the Beatles' view of their public and themselves. I thought the humor of that comedian got them genuinely laughing, and the recording studio retakes and outtakes show the very human side of musicians.
Well done, Jim! That hour & 40 minutes flew by!
Post a Comment