This week, and I am stepping outside the realm of the normal music that I play. In this episode, I will highlight the performers of the '50s, who helped give life again to the music of the '60s. Whether it be rock, country and R&B. The foundations for musicians in the '60s, were laid back in the'50s by some great pioneers of popular music. These are my choices of whom I think were extremely important in the rebirth of popular music in the U.S.A. In this episode you will hear from: Little Richard, Woody Guthrie(yes I know he was from the '40s), Hank Williams Sr., Lonnie Donegan, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Bo Diddley, Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, The Everly Brothers, and Chuck Berry. If you have any requests or comments, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca
*Download Links*
Mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/?oitq5zwemey
Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMARYR5O
Zshare
http://www.zshare.net/audio/615520624e6e4f7b/
(Just copy and paste the link of your choice into the address bar of your search engine)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment