Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Friday, February 27, 2009

Episode # 120 Now Posted!!!

Did a week really go by that quickly? Sure enough, it is Friday, and it is time for another set of great songs, by some great groups.  In this episode, you will hear from:  Los Bulldogs, What Four, Sites 'N' Sounds, The Heirs  The Ronettes, Book, John Stewart & Buffy Ford, Second Helping, Crazy Elephant, Sweetwater, and a tribute to Mike Smith of the Dave Clark Five (Who passed away a year ago this week).  If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at  jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Links*

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?tk4it2jdedi

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5GZ3D952

Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/56225229b01b1526/

*Mike Smith interview from wfuv.org 90.7*

(Just copy and paste the link of your choice into the address bar of your search engine)

2 comments:

NorthernEagle said...

Hello Jim66, we just met again on SJ's forum. If we had talked previously, I may have been my NorthernEagle nic, however I have others.

I just downloaded one of your MediaFire files. Thanks for sharing.


Ted B

Richard Bunky Bell said...

Jim,
Congratulations on Episode #120.
Another great episode as always.
Thanks for the DC5 selection. I'm in agreement that Mike Smith was (is) one of the greatest rock vocalists ever.
I'm having a problem getting mail to your sympatico address it just keeps bouncing back saying undeliverable.
Wonder if it's just me having that problem??
Rock on.

Bunks