Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Friday, October 31, 2008

Episode # 103 Now Posted!!!+ Beatles 1966 Last Tour Documentary

It 's week with another great episode of Jim's Child Of The '60s, and a self made 'documentary' on the Beatles last tour of 1966. In this regular episode, you will hear from: The Rolling Stones, The Chantels, The Blue Things, The Problems Of Tyme, Ian & The Zodiacs, Maze, Orpheus, The Troggs, The Collectors, Mirage, and the North Atlantic Invasion Force. If you have any requests or comments, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Links*

Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/159032691/Jim_s_Child_Of_The__60s___103.mp3.html

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6TKK08L


Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50665346a2a5b7cf/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Beatles Last Tour 1966*** 'Documentary

Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/159072170/Beatles-Final_Tour_1966_finished_version.mp3.html

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G4NKIN7E

Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50666077d6399c6a/

(Just copy and paste one of the download links above into the address bar of your search engine)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Very enjoyable program, Jim. Orpheus' debut album is one of my favorites, so it was nice to hear "The Dream" included among the featured tracks.

jimmark66 said...

Thanks musicgal...:)

Jim

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the documentary Jim. I hope you enjoyed making the show as much as we enjoyed listening to it. Cheers,
(Chef) Dave

jimmark66 said...

Thanks Dave..I did enjoy making the Beatles documentary..the Beatles are my passion along with '50s, '60s, and '70s music. It took me 4 versions to come up with the version I finally used.

Jim

Casey said...

Wow Jim! I'm so behind on the show, I had to download 25 episodes I had missed out on! That's several months of shows! Lots of great listening, and I already have new favorites!

jimmark66 said...

Thanks callmekc...I am glad you are enjoying both past and present shows. :)

Jim