Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Friday, August 29, 2008

Episode # 94 Now Posted!!!

It may be the end of Summer, but not the end of great music from the '60s. On my show, it is constantly filled with seldom appreciate 'should be' classics. In this episode, you will hear from: The Red Coasts, The Times, The Wallabies, The Hangmen, The Boys, Love, The Monkees, The Northwest Company, Deepest Blue, Local Traffic, and The Mystery Tour. If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Links*

Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/140836231/Jim_s_Child_Of_The__60s___94__Improved_.mp3.html

Megaupload


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7SP2RW8U


Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/177945524bd337fb/



(Just copy and paste one of the download links above into the address bar of your search engine)

2 comments:

KwKidd said...

Jim,

You've jam-packed some excellent stuff this week. Just when I wonder how you'll top a weekly episode, you go and show us!

The Monkees reminded me of the extent we'll go for love - even learning to play the violin! The commercials are always a great touch, too.

I was particularly drawn in to the dirge-like "Ballad of Paul" by The Mystery Tour. Soooo many signs of Paul McCartney's death and other messages were spread around. And how many turntable needles were ruined trying to listen to vinyl records backwards??!!

Carry on, my friend!

jimmark66 said...

Thanks kwkidd..it is hard at times to chose what songs to use...some show are better than others, but I try and make an interesting show...thanks for your comments...comment whenever you want..I do enjoy reading them

Jim