Obscure music from the '60s

Obscure music from the '60s

Friday, July 25, 2008

Episode # 89 Now Posted!!!

The winner of the second cd giveaway will be announced, plus some more great music as well. If the thought of hearing the same oldies again makes you want to change channels, then switch to my show. On my show, you will hear great music that most classic rock stations will never play. In this episode, you will hear from: The Golliwogs, The Fountains Of Youth, The Sparklings, The Distortions, Shotgun Express, Sedate Sunshine Colony, Jefferson Airplane, Those Of Us, Five D, Cupid's Inspiration, and Del Shannon. If you would like to write to me with any comments or requests, write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca

*Download Links*

Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/132100181/Jim_s_Child_Of_The__60s___89.mp3.html

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NTHKUVKN

Zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/158836594fbf9f0d/

(Just copy and paste one of the download links above into the address bar of your search engine)

1 comment:

Zer0_II said...

Hello again Jim. I wanted to invite you and your readers to my new social network that I have created. It's similar in appearance to myspace (minus all the hormone-crazed teenagers), but it is intended to serve as a hangout for artists, musicians, and music lovers. I have also included a forum category for music bloggers such as yourself to promote their blogs and share updates. If you are interested, here is the url:

http://digitalmeltd0wn.ning.com

I hope to see you there. Take care.

Zer0_II