Summer is here, and it is the perfect time to sit back, relax, and enjoy some great music that one does not normally get to experience. In this episode, you will hear from: The Flowerz, Los Bravos, The Trailers, The Mods, Twiggy, Kathy McCord, Terry Knight & The Pack, Grant Smith and the Power, John Wonderling, Donovan, and a track from The Beachnuts. You have any any requests or comments, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca
Next Week, will be the first trivia question, with the first cd giveaway! Keep listening!!!
*Download Links*
Rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/125170984/Jim_s_Child_Of_The__60s___85.mp3.html
Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HPQWJYEF
Zshare
http://www.zshare.net/audio/142473392bdcdb26/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well Jim, another great podcast!
Kathy McCord sounds incredible doing the Beatles "[I'm] Leaving Home". Please get more of her music.
I haven't heard Lou Reed since college (70s), and Sharon Tate's voice - kinda creepy.
Good stuff!
Thanks kwkidd..I will be using a few more Kathy McCord songs in the future..I enjoy her voice as well. I thought her rendition of She's Leaving Home worthy of inclusion in the show. Yeah, I guess hearing Sharon Tate's voice, knowing what sad fate awaited her, adds a spooky nature to what she says. She had a lovely voice.
Thanks for listening-I appreciate that you took the time to write:)
Jim
Post a Comment