Another interesting episode filled with exciting and seldom appreciated '60s music. It's time to retire the tired oldies format, and enjoy all the music from the '60s music scene. In this episode, you will hear from: The Hombres, The Flippers, The Footprints, Os Ekos, The Birth of Spring, The Orphan Egg, The Everly Brothers, The Quests, The Rolling Stones, The Scorpions, and a White Album demo from The Beatles. If you have any comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca
*Download Links*
Rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/105569423/Jim_s_Child_Of_The__60
___75.mp3.html
Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B60CC0FS
Zshare
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1070368369893c31/
(just simply copy one of the addresses from above and paste into the address area of your search engine).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awesome as always.
Congratulations on your 75th episode.
I look forward to many more.
Thanks Bunky..I always appreciate your comments..I look forward to another episode of your show as well...
Thanks
Jim
Post a Comment