Welcome to another great selection of '60s rarities
that you will surely enjoy. As of this week on, I
will no longer be posting on Podomatic (major hassles
and poor customer service) Below, you will find the
download links to use to download this episode. In
this episode, you will hear from: A rare Star Club
recording from The Beatles, The Outsiders, The
Stuarts, The Crucibles, The Beatmen, Pussyfoot, The
Gentlemen, One, The Shillings, The Allusions, and a
reggae/rock song from The Equals. If you have any
comments or requests, please write to me at jwitty@sympatico.ca
*Download links*
Rapidshare-http://rapidshare.com/files/84777105/Jim_s_Child_Of_The__60s___62.mp3
Megaupload-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5VC2KQPH
Sendspace-http://www.sendspace.com/file/e2p9so
Friday, January 18, 2008
New episode-# 62-Posted!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow!
Awesome stuff man.
I was born in the 50s but I'm a child of the 60s too.
I just found you and really enjoy what you do.
I also do a podcast which you can find at
http://www.backfromthebin@blogspot.com
My podcast comes from a on-line program I do Thursday evenings on Rock Nation Radio. http://www.rocknationradio.com
I cover the 60s usually in the first part of my program. Then slowly progress into more modern music. I also cover a more commercial(popular) side of the oldies where you cover a more rare aspect which I personally enjoy a lot.
Please check out the program or the podcast and let me know what you think.
I'm having a panic attack --- Everytime I visit your new site, the links don't work --- HELP ME --
I'm used to just hitting the play button - what happened ? -- Please e-mail the solution to me at gregury@comcast.net -- Thanx ---- P.S. Absolutely love your show --- I've archived everything from episode #8 on - John Gregury
Love your show, great mix of obscure and popular. Could you caption the photos that accompany the show? That would be great. Also, how can I find back episodes, roughly #30 - current? And I'm having a difficult time downloading #62 - nothing I'm clicking seems to make it happen(?)
Thanks
To John L. Thanks for the great comments. To find the older episodes of my show that you mentioned, use this address
http://jmwitty.podomatic.com
I think you may have to cut and paste the addresses if they do not work when you click on them. If they still do not work, let me know, and I'll upload them again for you to have.
Thanks
Jim
Post a Comment